The final round of The Untz Challenge is finally up on us! For one week, the "Elite 8" competitors from across the electronic music spectrum will throw down in a battle royale to determine the overall winner of the contest. With more than 6,500 votes already having been cast in the competition, the final round will undoubtably be intense.
The finalists are: The Flying Skulls, ELECTRONICAnonymous, Noisecraft, Dirty Ganesh, Arpetrio, Fast Nasty, Joe Sadowski, and Disco Nutter & Roka.
Some of the finalists have entered new tracks for the last round of voting, while the rest are sticking with their proven work, so make sure you listen to each and every song before casting your vote.
The polls will remain open until midnight PST Nov. 16th (Late Monday Evening / Early Tuesday Morning), and we'll announce the winner and runner-up of the inaugural The Untz Challenge on Nov. 16th. The overall winner receieves Ableton Live 8 and a Novation Launchpad. The runner-up gets Ableton's Live Intro along with a Novation Dicer. Each of the 8 finalists are already winners since they have the opportunity to have their tracks critiqued by some of the biggest acts in electronic music. Each vote is important, so make sure you choose wisely. Good luck to the finalists!
1. Giving the Universe My Damn Tongue - Dirty Ganesh (Cholula, Mexico)
2. Prisma – Noisecraft (Karlsruhe, Germany)
3. Filling Potholes – Joe Sadowski (Minneapolis, MN)
4. Krakatoa – Disco Nutter & Roka (Sofia, Bulgaria)
5. Floored – Arpetrio (Knoxville, TN)
6. Spooknasty - Hypno Roll - (Spooky Jones & Fast Nasty) (Dandridge, TN)
7. Krackow - The Flying Skulls (San Francisco, CA)
8. Get Up – ELECTRONICAnonymous (Great Barrington, MA)
The functionality you are trying to use is for members only. Would you like to sign in?