Featuring over 50 acts on 3 stages...
BoomBox :: Hot Buttered Rum :: Rubblebucket
Papadosio :: Emancipator :: Zion I :: Roots of Creation
Foulmouth Jerk & Adam Strange (
of GFE) w/ Topper :: Heyoka
Psylab :: Wes N Worrell (
featuring Bernie Worrell of P-funk & the Talking Heads)
Adam Ezra Group :: Goosepimp Orchestra :: Jeff Bujak
Start Making Sense (
Tribute to the Talking Heads) :: The Alchemystics
Fennario :: The Problemaddicts :: Lespecial :: Wobblesauce :: Redshift
Dirty Paris :: Fear Nuttin’ Band :: The Deadbeats :: DJ Hush
Exter vs. Kimock :: Sophistafunk :: Straddledaddy :: Rev Tor
Longview Gunslingers :: Danny Pease & The Regulators (DPR)
Shokazoba :: Chris Merenda & The Wheel :: Supersillyus
Frank Viele & The Manhattan Project :: The Change Up
Auto Orbit :: Unexplained Bacon :: Insigniya :: Basement Generals
The Chronicles :: Domino Theory :: Maaze :: The Abrams Bros.
Lady Sasquatch :: DJ Theory :: The Russian :: Moke & Tone
Digital Storm :: Iganic Soundsystem :: B.A. Dario :: Infinite August
Pete Gunn & The 357’s :: Doctor Doom Orchestra
M.A.S.S. :: Blue Star Burns Red :: K.R. The M.C.
+ many more (including headliners) TBA June 5, 2011!
Also featuring art installations, 50' x 8' graffiti murals with live painting, Vernville gaudy lounge, miniature golf, community campfire w/ late night acoustic jams led by TBD musical acts, silent disco, contests, full service diner on site, vendors, workshops, non profits & activist opportunities, interactivie performance art (by One World Puppets
and others), family camping, kid's tent, & a whole lot more!
1. Weekend Ticket & Camping Pass
– Allows entry Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 9:30 AM and includes camping for the entire duration of the festival. Early admission is allowed at 12:00AM on Thursday, August 18, 2011 (Wednesday night when the clock strikes midnight) for a fee.
Pricing for Weekend Ticket & Camping Pass:
$80.00 Earlybird Until June 10, 2011
$100.00 Advance Until July 22, 2011
$115.00 Presale Until August 17, 2011
$125 at the gate
2. Two Day Ticket & Camping Pass
– Allows entry Friday, August 19, 2011 at 9:30 AM and includes camping for the remaining duration of the festival.
Pricing for Two Day Ticket & Camping Pass:
$70.00 Earlybird Until June 10, 2011
$80.00 Advance Until July 22, 2011
$90.00 Presale Until August 17, 2011
$100.00 at the door
3. Single Day Ticket
– Allows entry for one day only from 9:30 AM until 3:30 AM (in the early morning hours of the next calendar day).
Pricing for Single Day Ticket:
4. VIP Weekend Ticket & Camping Pass
– Allows entry Thursday August 18, 2011 at 12:00AM (rather than 9:30 AM; no early admission fee). This ticket includes access to all VIP benefits and amenities listed below:
VIP Parking & camping area w/ round the clock security
VIP Pizza Party w/ private show by select artists
VIP Pancake Breakfast w/ private show by select artist
VIP Backstage Lounge w/ private bar, snacks & refreshments
VIP Viewing areas of stages
VIP & Backstage Only flush toilets
Free showers \
Discounted drinks from beer tent
Goodie Bag w/ promotional gifts
Express admission line (shorter wait than general admission lines)
No early admission fee for entering at 12:00AM on Thurs. 8/18/2011 (Weds. @ midnight)
Bella Terra Festival VIP laminate
Bella Terra Festival T-shirt
Bella Terra Festival poster
Bella Terra Festival sticker
VIP Bella Terra Festival itinerary & informational packet upon arrival
All VIP Weekend Tickets ONLY include RV parking if you choose to bring one (you still must register your RV in advance by calling our office at 413-464-6806 to make the appropriate accomodations; otherwise, you risk not having a space to park your RV). Also, children ages 14 and under may accompany a parent/guardian with a VIP pass into all VIP extra activities and amenities.
5. VIP Single Day Tickets
– Allows entry for one day only from 9:30 AM until 9:00 AM the next morning. This ticket includes camping and access to all VIP benefits and amenities listed above that are occurring on that particular day (i.e. Pizza Party will happen only one day, as will the pancake breakfast; all items that are not day specific will be included regardless of date).
6. RV Parking Pass (Add on)
– Allows any RV or any other similarly oversized vehicles to enter the festival premises. Only one pass is needed per vehicle (not one per person). Note that VIP weekend tickets include this in the price; single day VIP tickets do not admit an RV.