The Untz Challenge is off and running! From everyone at TheUntz.com, we’d like to thank the hundreds of producers who submitted tracks to the contest. There were phenomenal submissions from across the electronic music spectrum: dancehall to dubstep, trance to breaks, hip-hop, glitch, and so much more. 64 tracks have been selected and placed in 4 brackets according to broad genre similarities. Today, we are announcing the 16 competitors in Bracket 1: "Glitch My Breaks".
The fun is just beginning! Now these 16 competitors will have one week to rack up votes in order to advance to the next stage of the contest. The top two finishers will move on to the second round, and automatically qualify to have their tracks critiqued by our one of our eight heavyweight industry producers. The winner will also receive a bevy of prizes including a copy of Ableton Live 8 and a Novation Launchpad. After Bracket 1 voting concludes next week, we’ll announce the winners and unveil the Bracket 2 competitors. Voting on the second bracket begins in one week.
1. Samples - Drop Bombs (Remix) - inflect
2. The Glitch Mob - Drive it Like You Stole It (Remix) - Psymbionic
3. Dr. Gonzo - Figgy
4. Orange - Just one Robot
5. SiLLiFix neva come close to cuts like deeeeez nuts - siLLyKiD
6. Juke Break (Hidden Meaning) - Ill Storms
7. The Grave Mistake of Sprinkling - Futexture
8. BoomBox - HangMan
9. RaiNDropSOnRoseS - WiLdBiLL
10. Giggle Dropz - Medisin
11. Reset the Atari 96BPM - subyardaudio
12. Anaconda Roll - Quetzatl
13. There I Go - GOODIE
14. Krackow - The Flying Skulls
15. Serious Sound - ELECTRONICAnonymous
16. Danger Wank - caunterstrike
The functionality you are trying to use is for members only. Would you like to sign in?