By: Anand Harsh
Luke Miller is back blessing our earbuds, once again. With a brand new nu-disco, house, and eclectic electronica mix, Shiny Objects, Luke the Knife spins a tale of love, lust, and leisure all in just under 40 minutes.
Miller compiles some of his favorite edits from newcomers and old standbys. Highlights include the Watermat remix of The Magician, Ratatat's "Cream on Chrome," and the song of the summer, Galantis' "Peanut Butter Jelly," probably the first truly disco smash since Daft Punk stepped back into the spotlight a couple years back.
Luke the Knife makes his triumphant return to one of Denver's hottest spots, The 1UP Colfax, alongside one of our favorite livetronica acts, Florida's own Greenhouse Lounge, on September 24th. Before that, he'll be performing at Lotus' Summer Dance at Nelson Ledges in Garrettsville, OH from September 4-7. Let's see them knees!
1. Let Me See Some Knees (DiscoTech Rework)
2. Get on Up - Opolopo
3. Sunlight - The Magician ft. Years & Years (Watermat Remix)
4. Arms Around Me - Hard Rock Sofa & Skidka (Tobtok Remix)
5. The Beach - PWNDTIAC ft. Krue (Les Loups Remix)
6. Peanut Butter Jelly - Galantis
7. Comin Back - Sunner Shoul
8. Escape - Zimmer ft. Emilie Adams
9. Aria - Oxford
10. Galaxy - Alex Metric & Oliver (LtK Edit)
11. Cream on Chrome - Ratatat
12. Velocity of Love - D-Pulse (Hot Toddy Remix)
13. How I Feel - Pomo
14. Renegades - Majestique ft. Lakshmi
The functionality you are trying to use is for members only. Would you like to sign in?