An evening of sensory fulfillment, decadent cuisine, inspirational music and enthralling entertainment.
Aerial acrobatics by Trapeze World.
Melodic costumed interpretation by Go GO Pro.
Captivating Visuals on multiple screens by VJ Mane Padilla.
Dazzling light show by lighting director Allan Susanto.
One million pieces of shimmery shinny confetti rain at midnight.
Largest balloon drop in Northern California.
Heather and Colette
with DJ Bali
Playing on North Americas award winning best sound system.
Winner Best Sound WMC 2007.
Embrace a friend at midnight.
Touch a dream in 2010.
Experience the decadent culinary delights of Executive Chef Eric Triess and his team.
The bubbly sensation of complimentary Champagne at midnight.
Enjoy the fragrance of a thousand white Roses.
Menu (SERVED 8PM-11PM) Menu by Executive Chef Eric Treiss
Passed Hors d’Oeuvres
• Skewers of Asian Marinated Skirt Steak with Ponzu Drizzle
• Endive with Stilton Blue Cheese and Pecans
• Bruschetta with Diced Mozzarella and Basil on Sliced Baguette
• Sesame Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
• Applewood Smoked Bacon, Gruyere and Sautéed Leek Tarts
• Curried Crab with Sliced Almonds on Brioche
• Classic Saffron Scented Mediterranean Paella (Presented in our customized 4 ft. Paella Pan)
• With Crab, Chicken, Spanish Chorizo, Shrimp, Clams and Mussels
• Artisan Rolls and Butter
• Herb Encrusted Filet Mignon with Port Wine and Mustard Sauce
• Duet of Oven Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Hearts of Romaine w/Caesar Dressing & Garlic Croutons
• Artisan Sourdough Rolls
• Chef Attendant
• Rum Raisin Truffles
• White Chocolate & Macadamia Nut Cookies
• Apple Cobbler & Chocolate Cheesecake Truffle Bars
• Toasted Coconut & Chocolate Chunk Triangles
Later in the Morning: 4am
• Applewood Smoked Bacon and Chicken Apple Sausage
• Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms and Wisconsin Cheddar
• Classic Eggs Benedict with Canadian Bacon & Hollandaise
• Breakfast Potatoes with Onions and Red Peppers
• Assorted Breakfast Breads: Bagels, Croissants and Muffins
• Fresh Seasonal Fruit
Doors 7pm/Bars re-open 6am
• Champagne or Red Bull toast at midnight
• Party favors
• Coffee after midnight
• Reception style dinner served 8pm-11pm
Decadent breakfast buffet at 4am