Favorite

Irving Plaza

About Irving Plaza

Irving Plaza Bio

Irving Plaza originally opened as Irving Hall in 1860 as a home for balls, lectures, and concerts. The present, rebuilt structure opened in 1888 and spent the next 90 years finding its identity, transitioning from a German Theatre to a burlesque house, Yiddish theatre, French and Soviet film house, and Polish Army Vet community center. In 1978, ...

Read More