Published: February 19, 2013
By: Devin Friedman
Burning Man’s Camp Questionmark is bringing West Coast bass music lovers the compilation of their dreams. MalLabel’s The Campilation is a massive fundraising effort featuring some of glitch hop’s biggest acts like Minnestoa, MiM0SA, ill.Gates, Sugarpill, and Love & Light. The release flies through a variety of tempos and subgenres, all creating a vibe meant to be enjoyed from start to finish. The highlighted heavy-hitters by Minnesota, kLL sMTH, and Carly D are laced in with downtempo trap and dubstep, signature styles for the likes of Mimosa and Stylust Beats. The full release is already available for purchase through Beatport and Bandcamp beginning today (February 19th), all proceeds benefiting Camp Questionmark’s non-profit community. Check the tracklist below and do your part to support bass music nationwide!
1. Minnesota - Siberia
2. Indaskyes - Is Thizz The Real Life?
3. Free Crush – New Era
4. G Jones – West Cliff
5. Guttstar - Where Do Dead Stars Go?
6. Son Of Kick – Playing The Villain (Madd Zach RMX)
7. Love & Light - How Many Lick’s?
8. Sugarpill - Another Friendly Bender?
9. Kll Smith - Shock
10. 2nutz & Chris B - Swivel Stick
11. Skulltrane & Taso – Fire Burn Dem
12. Taso & Trevor Kelly – Dopeman
13. El Diablo – Nuclear Bomb
14. Stylust Beats - I Grew Up On Hip Hop
15. Ill Gates & Mimosa – Never Alone (Stylus Beats RMX)
16. Carrier & Skriptah - Blue Dream
17. Carly D – That Girl
18. Dr Knobz -You Swervin?
DubstepBreaksDowntempoDrum and BassGlitchLivetronicaElectroHip Hop